The design and fabrics of this collection makes our pieces come to life and guarantees to blend into your current furniture at home. Its technically superior fabrics are fade resistant, mildew- and mold-resistant, bleach cleanable and easily maintained.
Watch the video on how to clear stains or click the link below to find more informationPerennials' Fabric Care
Collection: 2016 A Spring: Porter Teleo
Color Family: White, Sea Salt
Abrasion: 30,000+ Double Rubs
Brush Pill: Class 4.5
Width: 54 in (137 cm)
Weight: 21 0z/sq yd (714 gm/sq m)
For us, boucle is like the staple fabric foundation. This is great for general upholstery and has been used on our sofas and beds. The texture creates noise that is great for hiding stains and allows for the stain to penetrate beyond the surface.
- For stains, dry clean using any professional cleaning solvents (except for Trichloroethylene delicate).
- When cleaning our fabric, we recommend using
- Do not expose under sun for too long
Beige Boucle Code No: G9806-03
Grey Boucle Code No: G9806-04
Content: 34% P, 58% A, 8% C
Abrasion Resistance: 55,000 rubs
Pilling Resistance: (10,000 rubs): Level 4
We decided to go for an animal friendly, vegan shearling that is soft and suitable for allergy resistance. Our shearling is suitable for upholstery, cushions, and can even be made into a whole duvet. That is how soft and supple it is, as you sink into its cloud-like resistance.
- For stains, dry clean only using low temperatures with any professional solvents (expect for Trichloroethylene delicate)
- If needed to wash, only use very low temperatures and wipe along the direction of the hair
- Use a dryer to blow the fabric to dry
- Vacuum at regular intervals
Code Number: 7003-8
Content: 100% polyester
Good for upholstery
Our dark green velvet is made with the finest quality and custom dyed to the perfect shade. It is not too bright, not too saturated, but a sophisticated chic shade that blends well with neutrals.
- For stains, dry clean only or use special detergent
- For oil stains, use a cotton fabric with a little detergent to clean and dry wet places with a hair dryer. Pay attention to blowing and keep the pile in the same direction on the surface.
- Wipe and dry off in the direction of the hairs
- Use a dust cleaner at regular intervals
- Do not expose to sun for too long
Watch the video on how to clear stains or click the link below to find more informationVelvet Fabric Care
Code Number: GL-C044
Content: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
Rubs: 30,000 times
Good for upholstery, curtains and drapery
Fire Rating treated
Colour may vary from dye to dye lot
No guarantee against colour match, fading or irregularities of natural characteristics
Our finest Therma leathers are responsibly sourced from Italy and are of the highest quality. The colours were dyed to perfection for a beautiful blonde, natural beige hat compliments any shearling or boucle in our collection.
- Leather must be cleaned with a slightly damped cloth in soap water.
- For drying, use an ordinary powder soft cloth. This must be carried out without applying too much pressure.
- Cleaning the fabric must be done at least 3 or 4 times a year
- Dusting must be done at regular intervals
- Any substance coming in contact with the fabric must be removed immediately to limit its absorption
Type: Corrected Grain, Pre-Printed
Colour: Tan Leather, Uniform
Type of Finish: Pigmented
Tear Resistance: 68 N/mm
Bending Resistance: 20,000 cicles
Light Resistance: 6 (blue steps) - 5 (grey steps)
Friction Resistance: 200 blows wet
Friction Resistance: 1000 dry strokes
Type in your email in the text box below to request for samples of your chosen fabrics.